Complaint Review: saveologytech

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: blake — Denver Colorado United States of America
saveologytech

saveologytech saveology I was tricked into talking to and buying a modem from saveologytech when i was trying to talk to comcast. bs charges Internet

I was trying to set up my home internet service by talking to comcast. When I googled comcast denver. I called that number and somehow ended up talking to a saveologytech scumbag. I bought a modem for 130$ with the promiss of a full refund with rebate. I recieved the modem in 2 days as promissed. I called comcast and asked when they were going to help me set this thing up, but they didnt even know i existed. I was pissed, and i felt like i had been really ripped off. I attempted to do the rebate, but upon reading the fineprint on their website I realized that i was not eligable to get this rebate, as i did not order the "service". What service do they offer?? charging my credit card 10$ a month with the hope that i dont notice? WTF kind of company is this? They took my SSN and creditcard number. I feel violated. I googled saveologytech scam and found this website. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SAVEOLOGYTECH or Saveology they are a horible reched corrupt scam company. I am going to send back the modem, but I dont have the box it came in. Im sure they will charge me vast sums for damages...SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THIS SCAM COMPANY DOWN. There call center also doesnt open on time... that says something great......Dealing with Saveologytech really ruined my day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saveologytech/internet/saveologytech-saveology-I-was-tricked-into-talking-to-and-buying-a-modem-from-saveologytec-916461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saveologytech