Complaint Review: saveologytech.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: small town tx — cuero Texas United States of America
5650 alliance gateway fry ft worth tx Internet United States of America

saveologytech.com att.tec support can not make the wireless range extender work, now I have to ship it back at my cost Internet, Internet

cable co convinced me to buy a wireless range extender fron saveologytech.com, tried for 2 days following their instructions to get unit to work , no luck. got att.tech support to give it a try after 3 hours their conculsion was that this range extender was working but not compatable with my new computer. contacted saveology ,they wanted me to buy their support plan and then they could get it to work. i said no thanks I would like to return the product, they said ok you pay the shipping. I hope I get my refund as fast as they got their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saveologytechcom/internet/saveologytechcom-atttec-support-can-not-make-the-wireless-range-extender-work-now-I-h-847794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saveologytech.com