Complaint Review: Savings2Go

• Reported By: Malcyn — Glendale Arizona
Savings2Go
2700 W Plano Pkwy Plano, Texas USA

Savings2Go Fraudulently Enrolled Plano Texas

I was called by Savings2Go on 8/21 to congratulate me on enrolling in their program and to explain the details of my free $25 Walmart gift card. I quickly told the lady to cancel whatever program I had been enrolled in and that I did not want to sign up for anything. She became agitated and tried explaining the savings again. I told her again that I would not like to enroll. She told me that she would not enroll me in the program and that my membership would not start.

Today in the mail, I received the welcome package for my Savings2Go membership. It states that I was enrolled on 8/14. The woman on the phone blatently lied to me and fraudulently enrolled me in a program that I specifically asked not to be enrolled into. The Savings2Go office is currently closed, so I will be calling next week to cancel this program and to ask for an explanation of their deceitful business practices. This kind of business practice is unethical and needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Go/Plano-Texas-75075-8200/Savings2Go-Fraudulently-Enrolled-Plano-Texas-1080846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go