Complaint Review: savingsace.com

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: nick — los gatos California United States of America
savingsace.com
I can't find an address on their site Internet United States of America

savingsace.com I never signed up for savingsace.com. They said I did on a different site but i did not. It is simply untrue. They charged my credit card for over two years before I noticed it. internet

I checked my credit card bill this month and two bills for savingsace.com were on there for $20.95. I have never heard of that company. I called them and they said I had been a member for over two years. Somehow I failed to notice it on my credit card bills. They said I signed up through another web site but I never did sign up. So I paid over $500- for a service that I did not use one time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/savingsacecom/internet/savingsacecom-I-never-signed-up-for-savingsacecom-They-said-I-did-on-a-different-site-743125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on savingsace.com