Henrietta

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:kirbyville Texas
Savingsmart AKA Privacy Matters
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Savingsmart AKA Privacy Matters Savingsmart has to be put to an end!! Des Plaines Illinois

*Author of original report: Savingsmart strikes again.

Every since I signed up for the free credit report, these people called Savingsmart has been drafting 1.00 each month out of my account completely unauthorized! I know that I have called and cancelled almost a year ago. I finally found there email and sent to them that I demand that this stops. When you call the 800 number that shows up my checking account, it says that my membership (that I never even signed up for in the first place) has been cancelled.

After the email was sent, it stopped for about 2 months. So, today i Look at my checking account and they drafted $2.00!! I am pissed. There seems to be no way of stopping it other than closing my account (which I am not willing to do because of the F'n hassle).

Just think how much money these sceaming idiots are making off of people for nothing! they need to be put to a stop.

Denise
kirbyville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savingsmart-AKA-Privacy-Matters/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017/Savingsmart-AKA-Privacy-Matters-Savingsmart-has-to-be-put-to-an-end-Des-Plaines-Illinois-319983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savingsmart AKA Privacy Matters

Savingsmart strikes again.

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

This is the second time in a month they have taken money from my account. That makes $3.00 this month. There is no way out of it and no way to cancel with these guys. It says I'm not a member, so why get charged. I never even heard of these people until this started happening. i know three dollars is not a lot, but it is just the idea of some corporation making easy money off of people that they do not deserve. Like I said, just think about how much money they are pulling in every month or even a year! I'm just really disgusted by this.