dancers

• Submitted: Wed, December 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 20, 2006

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
SAVOY 6
1020 South 250 East Provo, Utah U.S.A.

SAVOY 6- Savoy Metabofuel Refund on it's way, Merchant account can't refund due to hold on Savoy account. Provo Utah

I did purchase these pills on 05-08-06 and I called to cancel the memebership. I got a email telling me that I had to reply to the email that I'm not in dispute with my bank over these charges. This is when it really gets good. I recieved an email my refund will be issued, ya right. The next emails consist of refund can't be given due to merchant account has a hold on it and can't release any funds. Lisa whom all of the emails have come from, has emailed me several times with no answer. As of todays date 12-20-06 this company still owes me $207.85 I think this company needs to stand by there commitment and return my money. This company has had all the merchandise shipped back to them and they admit that they owe me this refund but how can a business except payments and debt customers accounts but they can't refund any money from the account? Ya Ok I think they are just stealing money now. I sure hope some how a lawsuite can be started.

Tina
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2006 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVOY-6/Provo-Utah-84606/SAVOY-6-Savoy-Metabofuel-Refund-on-its-way-Merchant-account-cant-refund-due-to-hold-on-226471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVOY 6