Complaint Review: SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:LOS ANGELES California
SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC
4708 MERCANTILE DRIVE DR NORTH FT WORTH, Texas U.S.A.

SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC PLAYS EENEE, MEENEE, WITH LOAN PAYMENT! FT WORTH Texas

*Author of original report: WHO HELPS @ NACA - AN ATTORNEY? MORE HOW 2 INFO, PLEZ

*Consumer Suggestion: NACA is the way to go

*Consumer Suggestion: Solution on how to deal with or avoid Predatory lenders like Saxon Mortgage

NovaStar sold my loan to Saxon. There is a 60 day "get acquainted," period where no late fees are assesed. My loan in an adjustable ARM with 3 payment options. I must pay the fully amortized amt in order to keep my loan amt from increasing. I sent Saxon a check for $20K in Jan '08 to buy down the loan.

Saxon has not credited my acc for the $20K. They have levied late fees. Saxon applied $1500 of a $3374 monthly payment to, "interest," when the $3300 was to go to 30yr amort amt and placed the remainder to, "suspense." (What is that!!?)

When calls are made to company, there is a lot of holding, so the cust rep can go ask another person the answer to your question! With a 30 year loan, I will not suffer this every month - I will refinance to get as far away from this company. My fear is that Saxon's gonna mess up my loan, the loan amt will increase and these people will do nothing. If there is any legal action against this company, include my name as another dissatisfied customer.

PATRICIA
LOS ANGELES, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAXON-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC/FT-WORTH-Texas-76137/SAXON-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC-PLAYS-EENEE-MEENEE-WITH-LOAN-PAYMENT-FT-WORTH-Texas-298449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC

WHO HELPS @ NACA - AN ATTORNEY? MORE HOW 2 INFO, PLEZ

AUTHOR: Califdisconnected - (U.S.A.)

Contacted National Advocacy Consumer . . . (right?) Do I ask for help via one of their attorneys? Have name of atty who is helping you at this time . . . more info plez

#2 Consumer Suggestion

NACA is the way to go

AUTHOR: Tanya - (U.S.A.)

I too was sold to Saxon from Novastar and given the run around. But when NACA stepped in they listened and got on the ball, my loan is restructured there is just one more step I have to complete and I'll be back on track. I will concur NACA does the job. The more people that go to NACA and get Novastar/Saxon in their radar they will stop the foolishness of sub-prime lending!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Please go to (((link redacted)))

NACA is a non profit organization who expose and stop predatory lenders like Saxon. They can also be reached at (((redacted))).

#4 Consumer Suggestion