Complaint Review: saxon mortgage services

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: dominga eccles — waterbury Connecticut United States of America
saxon mortgage services
pobox961105 fort worth texas 76161-0105 fort worth, Texas United States of America

saxon mortgage services i am paying my mortgage, they told me i be paying 1,468.28 a month, with my taxes and insurance in it, now they sending me a letter saying i own 6,292.73, for when i call they can tell me nothing, fort worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: .

doming eccles,

saxon mortgage is a repoff bank, they told me to pay 1,468.28 a month for mortgage, with my insurance and taxes in it, now they sending me a letter saying i own, 6,292.73 when i call they can tell me where this money comming from, they telling me to pay it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saxon-mortgage-services/fort-worth-Texas-76161/saxon-mortgage-services-i-am-paying-my-mortgage-they-told-me-i-be-paying-146828-a-mont-637144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saxon mortgage services

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Mortgages contracts are legally binding through hours of paper signing. Based on this report, I am assuming English isn't the first language? If it helps, I'd bring someone who is well versed in legal jargon before signing a legally binding contract if it isn't well understood.

There is also closing costs and earnest money that is typically due when signing on to a mortgage. The amount you were to pay includes your signature under it. Always good to have people there to help with explaining everything so you are not signing blindly. The charges you have, you must have agreed to, because it is virtually impossible to rip off a consumer on a mortgage contract on startup.

That's not saw there isn't creative financing out there that is border-line rip off after a few months down the road when rates increase. But, those rate increases are also on the mortgage contract.