Complaint Review: SAXON MORTGAGE

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Charlotte — Anderson South Carolina United States of America
SAXON MORTGAGE
MERCHTILE DRIVE FORT WORTH, Texas United States of America

SAXON MORTGAGE, NOVASTAR NO HEART FOR A FAMILY THAT HAS SPECIAL NEEDS INVOLVED, JUST PUTS OUT A CHILD THAT HAS BREATHING PROBLEMS IN THE DEAD IF WINTER. FORT WORTH, Texas

It all started when my loan was sold from novastar to saxon mortgage.  Had been in my house for about 18 months, when my loan went to saxon and it took me 6 months for them to find my loan paperwork, by this time my home was in preforclosure, got that fixed and was back on track. Made payments for about til june 09 then husband went on layoff for 6months.  Call them to see if we could get a modifacation and we didn't qualify for any thing.  Three months later I called back later asked for another modication and they told me that we qualified for hamp and they said that they mailed the paperwork for us to sign and never did get it.  Got second forclosure papers called lawyer's office and they refused to talk to me but did tell me to call saxon and see what they could for me.  Next thing I know that the sheriff department was putting my stuff out on the front yard in February 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAXON-MORTGAGE/FORT-WORTH-Texas-/SAXON-MORTGAGE-NOVASTAR-NO-HEART-FOR-A-FAMILY-THAT-HAS-SPECIAL-NEEDS-INVOLVED-JUST-PUTS-945283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAXON MORTGAGE