Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Saxon Mortgage
4708 Mercantile Drive North Forth Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Saxon Mortgage Saxon Mortgage-thieves, thieves, thieves Forth Worth Texas

I feel everyone's pain who has ever posted on this site about Saxon Mortgage. Mine is similar to everyone elses. I lost my job and fell behind, that was two years ago and I'm still trying to crawl out. I tried to work out a payment plan on my own and finally after no one could tell me why I was getting charged an additional $4,000+ dollars on top of my repayment plan - one person told me it was "a cushion" to cover other charges; someone else told me it was additional late charges on top of my already late charges- finally, I work for an attorney and embarrasingly had to ask her to talk to them.

After talking with about five different people and finally talking to a manager, he said that it looks like the attorneys fees were being double billed and guess what, suddenly all the "extra, late charges" disappeared and even my default amount was reduced. My only advice is and I know a lot of people can't afford attorneys, I am fortunate to work for one - but my suggestion is that you go to the local legal aid office in your city and they will be glad to help you. These people are thieves, thieves thieves and as soon as I get a print-out of my payment history, I will figure out a way to sue them for past late charges and excessive fees. They are vile, vile predators and I can't understand why the government can't do anything about it!

Oh, and to the guy who posted earlier saying that we shouldn't be whining and we got ourselves into this mess. Yes, losing a job is never fun or predictible but we aren't whining and most of us want to save our house, want to pay our bills but circumstances have led us to our current situation. So please mister, don't judge us until you have walked in our shoes. I kept telling Saxon, I am trying to pay the outstanding balance but ya'll don't seem to care. BTW, the employees at Saxon are rude SOB's. Okay, I'm done for now. I could go on and on.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Forth-Worth-Texas-76137/Saxon-Mortgage-Saxon-Mortgage-thieves-thieves-thieves-Forth-Worth-Texas-367410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage