Complaint Review: Saxon Mortgage

• Reported By: lisa g — Hamden Connecticut
Saxon Mortgage
4700 Mercantile Dr. Ft Worth, Texas USA

Saxon Mortgage Is there a class action Against Saxon Mortgage Fort Worth Texas

I was wondering if there was a class action law suit against Saxon Mortgage. I had a mortgage with them and I had a repayment plan with them and every month I was sending them thousands of dollars, but when I would call to make another payment the next month they would say my house went into foreclosure again after bein on the phone for over an hour and being transferred all over the place. Until finally out of the blue they gave my mortgage to Ocwen loan servicing. At that point I was not able to retreive any of my financial records from Saxon, and of course when Ocwen got my loan, they said it was in foreclosure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-Mortgage/Ft-Worth-Texas-76137/Saxon-Mortgage-Is-there-a-class-action-Against-Saxon-Mortgage-Fort-Worth-Texas-1117008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon Mortgage