Complaint Review: saxon mortgage

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: matt — fenton Missouri United States of America
saxon mortgage
3701 regent blvd #20 irving, Texas United States of America

saxon mortgage screwed me out of my mortgage and was foreclosed on because of it irving, Texas

I start a loan modification in 2008 , I proceeded to go through the process for 2 years of there after with filling out the same paperwork in going to the same process. I even started rejuvenation program with them when I had to make 3 payments to qualify for my new loan modification . after paying 2 of the payments I became very weary because I hadn't heard from anybody about the new loan modification of the supposed to receive from this process . after finally reaching somebody over 4 days of nonstop calling

I finally reach a gentleman tells me that I'm t.oo far behind in my loan payments and I don't qualify for the program. because of this long strenuous process over 2 years I had fallen behind 107,000 dollars on my loan payment without ever receiving a forclosure notice . I come to find out the reason why is when they had purchased my loan they receive documents and none of them had the actual note . I know for a fact that I was one of these so called forged loan packets and I have lost my house been ignored and treated like a outcast by this company. If anyone has any course of action I can take please let me know. Thanks for ur help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saxon-mortgage/irving-Texas-/saxon-mortgage-screwed-me-out-of-my-mortgage-and-was-foreclosed-on-because-of-it-irving-836721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saxon mortgage