Bobbie

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: eric — milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Saxon mortgage
3701 regent blvd Irving TX irving, Texas United States of America

Saxon mortgage when I got 31 days behind in payment saxon would not except my one month late payment and would only except new payment and previous payment which then became three month behinds an d it force me int irving, Texas

Saxon mortgage gave me 11.3% intrest rate to buy a home. I feel behind due to repairs on the home . I then was 31 days late on a payment and saxon would not except my payment and told me I would have to make the previous payment along with the late payment. This put me 60 days late, when I tried paying the 60 day late payment Saxon would not take payment this sent me 90 days late and Saxon admittedly started a foreclosure, taxed on a $3500 attorneys fees and three months behind payment, which came to over $6000.00 behind in mortgage payments.When I tried to modify Saxon double my payment raised the intrest rate to 17% . I tried to work out some soultion but Saxon did not offer any feedback to resolve the foreclosure I lost my home within one year of having it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saxon-mortgage/irving-Texas-/Saxon-mortgage-when-I-got-31-days-behind-in-payment-saxon-would-not-except-my-one-month-l-1002719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saxon mortgage