Complaint Review: saxxon mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: tony — lafayette Oregon United States of America
saxxon mortgage

saxxon mortgage sold my account to ocwen bank when i had a full price offer to sell it and now it is foorclosed on Internet

Hi i had a home in lafayette,oregon we put it up for sale when money got tight.

we lowered our price and it became a short sell situation.  We got a full priced offer and we submitted everything to the saxxon mortgage.  They said they are readtybto get final approval.  Then the sold the account to ocwen bank. Ocwen is based out of india or at least any one you want to talk to.  We had to resumitt every thing to ocwen our buyers walked and now ocwen put my house to auction they didnt even review my file.  Now i dont know what to do it is not my fault.  We had a buyer the bank was going to approve it and saxxon offices didn't even communicate with each other my file should have never sold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saxxon-mortgage/internet/saxxon-mortgage-sold-my-account-to-ocwen-bank-when-i-had-a-full-price-offer-to-sell-it-an-554007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saxxon mortgage