Complaint Review: SB *SAVINGS2GO

• Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: Denise — Frederic Wisconsin USA
SB *SAVINGS2GO
savings2go.com Internet, Texas United States of America

SB *SAVINGS2GO I found a charge to my credit card for 14.95 which i did not sign or order anything from. Internet, Texas

When I recieved my bill from my credit card I realized that I was billed for something I did not purchase or sign up for.  I was bill 14.95 from SB savings 2 go.  I do not know how they got my card number but I am not happy that this was done behind my back sorta speaking.  If I signed up for anything on the internet it would have been for free. I hope some one can make sure that this does not happen again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SB-SAVINGS2GO/Internet-Texas-/SB-SAVINGS2GO-I-found-a-charge-to-my-credit-card-for-1495-which-i-did-not-sign-or-order-511774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SB *SAVINGS2GO