Complaint Review: SB Solutions Frisco

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: SB Solutions Frisco Are Crooks & Frauds — Dallas Texas
SB Solutions Frisco
10410 Castle Drive Frisco, Texas USA

SB Solutions Frisco, JaVonna Smith, William Smith Are Crooks & Frauds Thefts & Liars, Do Not Do Business With This Company, They Do Not Honor Agreements Frisco Texas

*Author of original report: Dallas County HR Removes William Smith Email Privileges

*Author of original report: SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FRISCO WE WILL ALLOW THE COURTS TO DECIDED! THIEF, FRAUD, LIAR

*Author of original report: WE WILL ALLOW THE COURTS TO DECIDED. YOUR SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS HAVE BEEN NOTED

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CedricJMoses EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CedricJMoses EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI

We hired SB Solutions to build our EConcierge Solutions website and P.E.T. CSI website and database.  We paid them in full and they are refusing to give us our site or money back.  They emailed us an extortion like letter from a DallasCounty.org email address demanding we pay them more money or we wont get anything.  They are using their internal power with Dallas County to intimidate us that they are above the law and have connections. We have asked for a refund and they refuse. We have asked for our sites back and they refused.  They even stated they will just give the site to there son and allow him to run with our business ideas and concepts.  This company also outsouces all the work. They are not even the web developer or coder.  Do not do business with this company or these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SB-Solutions-Frisco/Frisco-Texas-75035/SB-Solutions-Frisco-JaVonna-Smith-William-Smith-Are-Crooks-Frauds-Thefts-Liars-Do-1090276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SB Solutions Frisco

Dallas County HR Removes William Smith Email Privileges

AUTHOR: SB Solutions Frisco Are Crooks & Frauds - ()

We hired SB Solutions to build our EConcierge Solutions website and P.E.T. CSI website and database.  We paid them in full, have the email and payment statements as proof, and they are refusing to give us our site or money back.  They emailed us an extortion letter from a DallasCounty.org email address demanding we pay them more money or we won’t get anything.  Javonna Smith stated she needed to speak with her God and reevaluate our agreement after the sites were completed. They are using their internal power with Dallas County to intimidate us that they are above the law and have connections. We have asked for a refund and they refuse. We have asked for our sites back and they refused.  They even stated they will just give the site to their son and allow him to run with our business ideas and concepts.  This company also outsources all the work they are not website developers. They are not even the web developer or coder.  William Smith has been removed from all communication with Dallas County email address since this happen.  He has also been reprimanded by his supervisor for his actions.  Javonna Smith is attempting to divert the issue by making up stories that Cedric Moses every spoke to her about religion or church for that matter.  She is also trying to divert the fact she begged Mr. Moses to hire her son whom she stated was the top SEO person in all of North Dallas and lives in a high-rise downtown.  However when we asked him to come in for an interview we were told by one of our partners he has been evicted and was back living with Javonna Smith his mother.  So the story she is painted is really of herself. We also have the voicemails the emails to show she was constantly asked to please stop infusing your religion within our business meetings.  As everyone knows I employee multi-cultures and religions and Javonna Smith continued forceful prayers before every meeting and always speaking of the mega churches within the DFW area as a way she thought would connect Cedric Moses and his partners.  Nevertheless we have forgiven Javonna Smith for stealing our money, keeping our intellectual property and attempting to hurt of business.  We have also forgive her for making up stories that somebody from my company is or was attempting to damage her home or cars or whatever she is claiming.  The story was all fabricated and her own son is under investigation for setting the entire thing up.  Lastly the Dallas County HR Department has agreed that William Smith did try to extort money from us and did use his power inappropriately and since been removed from all email communication methods and systems. His supervisor at Affiliated also indicated he was reprimanded and was counseled on the possibility of termination.

Extortionist & CrooksExtortionist & CrooksExtortionist & Crook

Here is the email that JaVonna Smith and Small Business Solutions Frisco submitted to our firm. They do not have a formal agreement and asked that this email represent our agreement. We even have an email asking that we allow our emails to represent our agreement. We have more proof of this agreement plus we paid JaVonna Smith and Small Business Solutions Frisco via deposits that were placed in JaVonna Smith bank account with Bank of America. This company is a fraud and continues to make up lies. JaVonna Smith and Small Business Solutions Frisco have now made slanderous statements against our CEO. We were referred to this firm through one of our vendors and a close friend of JaVonna Smith and Frisco Small Business who have agreed and will testify on our behalf to all the aspects of this disagreement. All of which will be address in the lawsuit. We will let the courts decided if the information we have constitute theft and a breach of contract. Plus Small Business Solutions Frisco and JaVonna Smith signed a non-compete and non-disclosure and several witness have concurred JaVonna Smith and her son are attempting to steal our concept.

From: JD Smith [mailto:javonnasmith329@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:53 PM
To: DFW Concierge Services
Subject: Re: eConcierge Solutions (eCS)

Here are the immediate needs:
1. Logo Refinement – Poop CSI – I am not really happy with the way Poop CSI logo looks. I would like to see something that expresses the following: Dog Poop, The DNA Strand, A Dog, CSI or Scientific Detective (see attached current ones) $150 for NEW LOGO - 1 concept 4 revisions –
2. Logo Refinement – eCS – My initial logo vision was eConcierge Solutions as an in on a platter in a mobile device. Clean simple. I want the person who sees the image to think Virtual Mobile Concierge (eConcierge Solutions image attached) $150 for NEW LOGO - 1 concept 4 revisions
3. Mobile App Pricing for eCS and Private Label ones for clients with the built in Concierge Portal - Questionnaire needs to be filled out prior to quote being provided. See attached
4. Private Label Website Replication – I should have (1 – 5) new clients to sign up for September. I need refinement on the current Lincoln Property Site to set the standard moving forward. http://mydfwcs.com/concierge/villasdilucca/ Each Private Label Website $400 and we can add SEO/Social Media generate for $299 per month for them (this can be optional, but needed to guarantee traffic and for them to have the best results in SEO
5. Private Label eFlyer Replication – See attached examples – I do not like the current ones. Needs more images, to wordy, easy & big call to action words like click here to order. $175 each or $100 each if you order 3 or more.
6. eCS website refinement. The content areas are going to need work. Once you see it you will notice the pages look cut & pasted. Images are grainy, different fonts and sizes. No functionality within the pages, need to be able to purchase and schedule from each page. The Poop CSI page within the eCS needs to have several mini pages that show the HOW IT WORKS, ORDER PRODUCT, FAQ’s, CLIENTS, IN THE NEWS, FREE QUOTE FORM, LEGAL & AWARDS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES – And hopeful soon videos.
As I mentioned with the other Fashion site: I would strongly suggest that you take advantage of a ReDesign of the entire site to give you the best result that will line up with your example page. Revising, or Adding bits and pieces is not cost effective for a long-term solution for your business. I would like to propose a complete re-design for $1100 to include all of your features you've listed and a more cleaner and cohesive look for your customers. I can also help carry your brand over to your social media pages with cover page designs for your social media for $225 which will further brand your business and SEO and FACEBOOK lead generation at $299 per month. Who will write the content for the site? Do you need a bid on the Content to include key words etc? A do-over for this site is cost effective and creates a LONG-Term Solution - This would allow for 1/2 down and the balance once the site lab is provided for tweaking and at least 24 hours before launch. You will get more value as with us working on a "template" can cause issues in the future since each element is designed by a different developer and ours are "clean/maintained and custom"

Summary:

Logos: $150 each (1 concept 4 revisions)
Mobile Apps: Package Questionnaire needs to be filled out prior to quote being provided.
Private Label Website Replication: $400 each
EFlyers - $100 each for 3 or more
eCS/Poop CSI Sites/Responsive (mobile): $1100 (saves time and money long-term and comes with 1 year FREE maintenance and 24 hour turn around on any issues) - site development/launch 10 business days from date of 1/2 deposit - balance paid day prior to launch - this is priced at a 50% discount - If you have a mobile site - Have you considered, waiting on the APPs? Both of my APP vendors will exceed your privious bid I'm confident about that - since they also manage and repair for a period of time just like I do with my sites.
SEO/Social Media Generation: $299 per month/per vendor
Print Design: Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes - $175 (does not include printing) Printing: 1,000 for $130 7 Business days turnaround time. 100lb card stock, I manage the order and deliver.
Social Media Site Deigns: $175 - Carry branding to social media for consistent branding (6 social sites)
Power Point Template Design: $175 - for each brand of service/used for executive level meetings and power meetings with potential clients.

Garments Pricing: See attached marketing package and price sheets - just keep in mind we do not screen print, we print with a DTG (higher quality)

Lets talk through and enter into a discovery phase of what you have in mind as well, call me or please come back for a meeting - I'd love to include Justin - he would be a HUGE asset in your development with social media and SEO for you and your clients as well as he can do the videos.

JaVonna

WE WILL ALLOW THE COURTS TO DECIDED. YOUR SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS HAVE BEEN NOTED

From: JD Smith [mailto:javonnasmith329@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:53 PM
To: DFW Concierge Services
Subject: Re: eConcierge Solutions (eCS)

Here are the immediate needs:

Summary:

Logos: $150 each (1 concept 4 revisions)
Private Label Website Replication: $400 each
EFlyers - $100 each for 3 or more
SEO/Social Media Generation: $299 per month/per vendor

JaVonna

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CedricJMoses EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI

AUTHOR: SBSolutionsFrisco - ()

Mr CedricJMoses of Dallas, TX representing EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI solicited my company to provide a 11-22 page website based upon 3 existing websites that were poorly developed by previous web developers.  He also wanted my company to build a Database for PET Registration and documenting DNA Results for Dogs.

I provided a quote to Mr. CedricJMoses based upon that simple information and after he provided links to the sites he wanted to plagiarize text and logos claiming he was partnering with these organizations.  He insisted he needed this within a 7 day period.  I looked through the sites and consulted with my database development team and they instructed me based upon what he had provided, we could do the work for nominal fee.  Within that time frame, I provided the first phase of both sites, One of which was a prebuilt template which I had not work with, since we build customized site for Word Press, we don't work on top of other developers as it normally causes issue. During this time, I provided Mr. Moses FREE Power Point Presentations, FREE Sign Designs and helped rename his POOP CSI to something not as literal as Mr. CedricJMoses has a lack of Business Creativity. It is now called PET CSI - He also is sporting our photos without permission and he released his two new logos proudly to his so called clients.  So, while Mr. Moses complains, he has enjoyed and repeats the benefits of my hard work. I have over 370 hours into the entire month of September not included staff hours.  While I underbid the project, Mr. Moses and I do not have a Contract, but after letting him know he had exceeded the quote he refused to pay.

At that point Mr. CedricJMoses told me that the Database was for ALL animals and in his words, we needed to add ALL Animals.  The programmers informed me they would have scrape and rebuild and then demanded a Site Plan from Mr. CedricJMoses for both sites.  We provided both sites on-time, but each required extensive changes and would cost more.  This was told to Mr. CedricJMoses numerous times on phone calls and emails many of which were recorded for documenting purposes.

He arrives for a 3 hour meeting where he is told the Database will need to be re-built and we need a site plan developed so that we can see the end of the development.  Mr. CedricJMoses did not provide that site plan and after I agreed to put one together in order to fulfill the order, he again began bombarding my email inbox with over 100 change orders for the both sites.  I explained to Mr. Moses at that meeting that the developers would need to scrape the database and start again and wanted more funds, however, I would pay the difference in order to complete AND the developers would need to build a duplicate site so that they could provide upgrades and updates during the growth of the site.  Mr. CedricJMoses refused to acknowledge or Pay for the duplicate site and after I tried many times to explain that his site was now not 11-22 pages it was well over 74 pages and he would need stop ending emails in order for us to complete.  He continued to send more changes request.  I then requested my husband and CFO get involved because Mr. Moses was disrespectful, belligerent and unwilling to listen to anything we had to say.  We terminated his service and offered Mr. CedricJMoses several options to purchase some of the site and/or the entire site as well as requested he pay for the balance to the database developers. All monies are accounted for in over 370 hours of work. Mr. CedricJMosesrefused to listen, comply with our poicies. My son has NO interest in his endevors and believes Mr. CedricJMoses is a FRAUD just as we've seen reported by the Dallas Observer

We quickly learned more about Mr. Moses and his attempts to fraud and not pay his bills with other vendors. My company is 10 years old and I have prior to Mr. Moses 100% repeat business.  Mr. Moses doesn't like to pay people for their hard work; instead he would rather bully them.  We also have every reason to believe Mr. CedricJMoses was involved in vandalizing each of my family member’s cars by slashing tires and we have filed Police Reports to that effect implementing Mr. CedricJMoses. Police have sent the information on to a detective for further investigation.  Mr. CedricJMoses has anger issues he eluted to during our first meeting after being laid off from Bank of America in 2009.  His report about our company is no surprise and is consistent with his demeanor.

Mr. CedricJMoses was aware that I design websites and they are coded by our own employees. He was offered several options and his Mother, even made his down payment and then called after trying to mediate the issues. Even she said; she was disappointed in Cedric and the way he had handled the situation. She made no excuses for his poor communication. At age 41 he leans mostly on his mother to pay his bills and most of his TEAM he talks about are FAMILY AND FRIENDS, BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED MOGUL AS HE STATES ON HIS SITE - He approached my SON and even sent text messages inviting him to a meeting with this so called TEAM - he needs to go back and get some business education and learn the ability to work with vendors and customers. Cedric’s mother requested we send the options to her directly which we have complied. He had several ways to purchase ALL work completed. He refuses.

As far as business with us, We have learned to be careful with clients who have a reputation of not paying, even if they go to the same church and our desire is to help them. Mr. CedricJMoses believes just knowing him, is help you and he is sadly mistaken and will learn quickly in the business world, he can't NOT pay his Bills and he needs to treat others with respect - Here is an article on how he does his business - I would warn anyone against doing business with Mr. CedricJMoses. Anyone in the REALESTATE WORLD SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS REPORT - HE'S A FRAUD.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CedricJMoses EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI

AUTHOR: SBSolutionsFrisco - ()

Mr CedricJMoses of Dallas, TX representing EConcierge and P.E.T. CSI solicited my company to provide a 11-22 page website based upon 3 existing websites there were poorly developed by previous web developers.  He also wanted my company to build a Database for PET Registration and documenting DNA Results for Dogs.

I provided a quote to Mr. Moses based upon that simple information and after he provided links to the sites he wanted to plagiarize text and logos claiming he was partnering with these organizations.  He insisted he needed this within a 7 day period.  I looked through the sites and consulted with my database development team and they instructed me based upon what he had provided, we could do the work for nominal fee.  Within that time frame, I provided the first phase of both sites, One of which was a prebuilt template which I had not work with, since we build customized site for Word Press, we don't work on top of other developers as it normally causes issue. During this time, I provided Mr. Moses FREE Power Point Presentations, FREE Sign Designs and helped rename his POOP CSI to something not so lideral as Mr. Moses has a lack of Business Creativity. It is now called PET CSI - He also is sporting our photos without permission and he released his two new logos proudly to his so called clients.  So, while Mr. Moses complains, he has enjoyed and repeats the benefits of my hard work. I have over 370 hours into the entire month of September not included staff hours.  While I underbid the project, Mr. Moses and I do not have a Contract, but after letting him know he had exceeded the quote he refused to pay.

At that point Mr. Moses told me that the DataBase was for ALL animals and in his words, we needed to add ALL Animals.  The programmers informed me they would have scrape and rebuild and then demanded a Site Plan from Mr. Moses for both sites.  We provided both sites on-time, but each required extensive changes and would cost more.  This was told to Mr. Moses numerous times on phone calls and emails many of which were recorded for documenting purposes.

He arrives for a 3 hour meeting where he is told the Database will need to be re-built and we need a site plan developed so that we can see the end of the development.  Mr. Moses did not provide that site plan and after I agreed to put one together in order to fufill the order, he again begain bombarding my email inbox with over 100 change orders for the both sites.  I explained to Mr. Moses at that meeting that the developers would need to scrape the database and start again and wanted more funds, however, I would pay the difference in order to complete AND the developers would need to build a duplicate site so that they could provide upgrades and updates during the growth of the site.  Mr. Moses refused to acknowledge or Pay for the duplicate site and after I tried many times to explain that his site was now not 11-22 pages it was well over 74 pages and he would need stop ending emails in order for us to complete.  He continued to send more changes request.  I then requested my husband and CFO get involved because Mr. Moses was disrepectful, belligerent and unwilling to listen to anything we had to say.  We terminated his service and offered Mr. Moses several options to purchase some of the site and/or the entire site as well as requested he pay for the balance to the database developers.  Mr. Moses refused.

We quickly learned more about Mr. Moses and his attempts to fraud and not pay his bills with other vendors. My company is 10 years old and I have prior to Mr. Moses 100% repeat business.  Mr. Moses doesn't like to pay people for their hardwork, instead he would rather bully them.  We also have every reason to believe Mr. Moses was involved in vandalizing each of my family members cars by slashing tires and we have filed Police Reports to that effect implementing Mr. Moses. Police have sent the information on to a detective for further investigation.  Mr. Moses has angry issues he illuted to during our first meeting after being laid of from Bank of America in 2009.  His report about our company is no surprise and is consistant with his demenor.

Mr. Moses was aware that I design our sites and they are coded by our own employees. He was offered several options and his Mother, even made his down payment and then called after trying to mediate the issues. Even she said; she was disappointed in Cedric and the way he had handled the situation. She made no excuses for his poor communication. At age 41 he leans mostly on his mother to pay his bills and most of his TEAM he talks about are FAMILY AND FRIENDS, BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED MOGUL AS HE STATES ON HIS SITE - He approached my SON and even sent text messages inviting him to a meeting with this so called TEAM - he needs to go back and get some business education and learn the ability to work with vendors and customers. Cedrics mother requested we send the options to her directly which we have complied. He had several ways to purchase ALL work completed. He refuses.

As far as business with us, We have learned to becareful with clients who have a reputation of not paying, even if they go to the same church and our desire is to help them. Mr. Moses believes just knowing him, is help you and he is sadly mistaken and will learn quickly in the business world, he can't NOT pay his Bills and he needs to treat others with respect - Here is an article on how he does his business - I would warn anyone against doing business with Mr. Moses.