Complaint Review: sbd health llc

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Aster — Surrey
sbd health llc
1120 W.Butler Rd.,Suite J.Greenville, SC 29607 Greenville, SC, Select State/Province USA

sbd health llc TONADERM RIP OFF Greenville SC

I had ordered a sample from this website for $4.99, a month after i recieved another product that i hadn`t ordered. I was charged $206 for both new products, WHICH I HADN`T ORDERED. I returned the products and also paid $17 for shipping. Expecting a full refund I only recieved $176.12, not a full refund. When i called to find out why i didn`t recieve the full refund they said that I was charged with a stocking fee. How can i be charged with something that I simply did not order!! I am very upset about this and I would like people to becareful when ordering things online especially from this company. A total of $223 was taken from my credit card because of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sbd-health-llc/Greenville-SC-Select-StateProvince/sbd-health-llc-TONADERM-RIP-OFF-Greenville-SC-1132716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sbd health llc