Complaint Review: SBD Health LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Shari F — Hackett Arkansas
SBD Health LLC
1521 Concord Pike Wilmington, Delaware USA

SBD Health LLC TonaDerm Scam TonaDerm Skin Product doesn't work and the "trial" is a scam. Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Help

*Author of original report: I got my refund by . . .

*Consumer Comment: Help

On December 29th, I ordered the TonaDerm 14-day trial from SBD Health, LLC.  I received an email confirming the order immediately.  The next day, $4.95 was deducted from my checking account.  The following day, December 31st, I received an email telling me that my order had shipped.  I should have been suspicious because neither of the emails had any contact information on them whatsoever.

My "trial" order arrived in the afternoon of January 4th, five days after the ship date.  On January 12th, my account was debited for $98.14.  This was two weeks to the day from my order date.  My mistake was in believing that a "trial" presumes that you must actually have the product to "try" it.

I immediately tried to contact their customer service department.  It wasn't open.  I tried to send an inquiry through their website. [continued below]....

.....  I got a diagnostic telling me that I should try later.  Today (January 13), I sent an email to the address listed on their website.  I tried the "contact" form again, and again got rejected.  I called customer service and after a nominal wait got through to a rep.  She informed me that the "trial" period began on the day I ordered, so that the first week of the two-week trial, my product was in their warehouse and in the mail.

No amount of reason (how can I "try" something for two weeks if I don't have it for two weeks), or explanation of my circumstances (retired, living on social security and needing the $100+ to eat) would move them.  I should have read the "terms and conditions" was the party line.

This business model is becoming pervasive on the internet these days.  Like other scammish business models, it will die a natural death as people learn about it.  I hope my experience makes you cautious about ordering "trials," and causes you to read the "fine print."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBD-Health-LLC/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/SBD-Health-LLC-TonaDerm-Scam-TonaDerm-Skin-Product-doesnt-work-and-the-trial-is-a-scam-1115081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBD Health LLC

Help

AUTHOR: Nikki - ()

I Called there phone number but doesn't through, email them and doesn't work to, I do any thing that what you did but it also the same,,,I called again around 6pm and the operator said that the office is closed....can you help me to solve my problem before they get my money????thanks

I got my refund by . . .

AUTHOR: Shari Farrar - ()

filing a dispute with my bank.  Since Tonaderm does not make it easy to find them, either by phone, or with contact information in their "order confirmations," I explained the situation to my bank and they followed through on it.

They refused me a full refund and repeatedly referred to their "conditions and policies," when I spoke to them, but here is their contact data:

SBD Health LLC
1521 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803
USA

tel: 1 (888) 906-3161 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 (888) 906-3161 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting
email: support@sbdhealth.com

Good luck!!

Help

AUTHOR: Nikki - ()

Hi I also a victim of this tonaderm scam and I don't know about it, until I i decided to cancelled my account cuz looks like it that theres no result and I can't find the phone number of the tonaderm,so I search and search the phone number until this ripoff repost show in my ipad, thats the time I know that this tonaderm is a scam,,,My question is how do you contact thim and cancelled your account??. I hope you can help me...