Complaint Review: scamfraudalert

• Reported By: TimCal — Huntington Beach California United States of America
scamfraudalert
115 N CHEVY CHASE DR APT B GLENDALE, California United States of America

scamfraudalert Archie Richardson ScamFraudAlert Scammed Me GLENDALE, California

I found Archie Richardson, owner of www.scamfraudalert.org online at predators watch.  I called him and he gave me legal advice to an issue I was having.  I find out later from a detective who called me about him that Archie Richardson is NOT an attorney and that he is spreading false information about businesses and people on his website.

Archie Richardson of scamfraudalert told me the name and phone number of the person who supposedly owned predatorswatch.com, well I contacted the person and a few days later a detective  came to my home investigating me.  DO NOT LISTEN TO ARCHIE RICHARDSON, the detective informed me that scamfraudalert and the owner, Archie Richardson were named in an ongoing investigation.

So if you want a cop to come to your home, listen to the Nigerian Criminal Archie Richardson of scamfraudalert.org

I also found this site - funny.  This is a site all about Archie Richardson and anyone can update it.. http://archierichardson.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scamfraudalert/GLENDALE-California-91206/scamfraudalert-Archie-Richardson-ScamFraudAlert-Scammed-Me-GLENDALE-California-1024227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scamfraudalert