• Report: #1119057

• Reported By: SCBN VICTIM — Greencastle Pennsylvania
SCBN
Austin, Texas USA

SCBN/ Select Care Benefits RIPOFF Austin Texas

In November 2013, I needed some medicine that cost like $500.00 per month and didn't have insurance to pay for it. Without reading any rviews about this company. I signed up through SCBN and was told they could "ASSIST" me in getting this medicine. All I had to do was fill out some formsdand have my doctor write  a 12-month supply of prescriptions for this medicin. I also had to authorize for them to IMMEDIATELY withdraw from my bank $50.00 for sign-up fees and another $35.00 for the first month's membership fee. Every time I did what they asked me they would make something up to avoid processing me for benefits.  They said they put my membership on hold till all the requirements were met.The final straw was when they rejected my RXs because my doctor-a Phycisian's Assistant- signed the RXs instead of of the head doctor at my family doctor's office. At this point about 2 months had passed and they sent me an email stating I would need to return the 50-cent folder back to them in Austin, TX so they could "Review" my request for a refund. It cost me $12,11 to send this back. After 2 weeks and no response, I contacted them only to be told I could NOT get a refund as it's "POLICY". Even after I explained that I never received any service whatsoever, they were adamant that policy is policy.  I have a total of$97.11 invested for absolutely NOTHING!! Avoid these t**** al ALL COSTS!!@

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCBN/Austin-Texas-78714/SCBN-Select-Care-Benefits-RIPOFF-Austin-Texas-1119057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCBN