- Report: #1005634
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Scentura Creations
Scentura Creations6325 Cambridge St St. Louis Park, Minnesota United States of America
Scentura Creations Managers are unprofessional, and sexually harass women in their St. Louis Park, Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My complaints, believe it or not, extend beyond the bizarre scam of the job position. The reason I (thankfully) didn't last was because of all the unprofessional, sexual harassment comments one of the "managers" made!
1. He called all women "pretty lady" every time he addressed them.
2. In discussing being on time for work, he made jokes about coming to women's houses in the morning and getting them ready on time, what he'd see if he did that, etc.
3. He told us one of his co-workers was "shaped like a Barbie," and she "knows how to use it." He also pretended to be staring at her b***s while he described her.
4. Before the explanation of you-name-it, he'd say, "And if you don't like it, suck a bag of d*cks."
5. He constantly referred to the fact that he was into women, and "doesn't do any of that crooked (gay) sh*t."
6. The kicker: He said, "Guys, you can zone out for a minute. Girls, you need to listen. Before you come b*tching to me about it, Juan and Will (guys who work there) are guys in their 20's and they're good talkers. If you don't want to engage in any extra curricular activities with them, don't give them your number!" So, if I get sexually harassed by someone higher up in the company than me, you're going to say it's my fault!?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scentura-Creations/St-Louis-Park-Minnesota-55416/Scentura-Creations-Managers-are-unprofessional-and-sexually-harass-women-in-their-St-Lo-1005634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.