Complaint Review: Sceptre

Sceptre
16800 E. Gale Ave. City Of Industry, California USA

Sceptre Don't stand behind craftsmenship of product City Of Industry California

I bought a tv 14 months ago from Septre     Now it will not turn on

I had a online chat with them about this, and they want to claim no responsibility in the quality of the product.

They told me to carry it to a local tv repair shop; it could be easily repaired. i.e. replce the motherboard.

I called the local tv repair shop, and after a frank conversation; they informed me it would be way less expensive to buy a new tv....

Call me old fashion, but to me this is crooked representation of your company.

I say this because I went to their web site, and their stated goals do not match the way they are acting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sceptre/City-Of-Industry-California-91745/Sceptre-Dont-stand-behind-craftsmenship-of-product-City-Of-Industry-California-1132551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sceptre