Complaint Review: Schauer Battery Chargers

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Stew — houston Texas
Schauer Battery Chargers
3210 Wasson Rd Cincinatti, Ohio USA

Schauer Battery Chargers Japlar Schauer Their product damaged by propery/Refused to reimburse Cincinatti Ohio

I purchased a charger replacement plug for my golf cart charger.  When I inserted the plug into the cart the cart's charging recepticle shorted out.  The replacement recepticle retails for $86 from EZ Go.  The plug and charger were both returned to Japlar Schauer-Ken Brewer in warranty.  The charger and plug were reportedly tested and it was reported the plug supplied by Japlar Schauer was "cross wired" obviously causing damage to my golf cart.  The replacement plug will not properly connect to my golf cart or to 3 others carts that I tested it on.  With this plug, my golf cart will not charge.

My out of pocket expensed in addition the recepticle are $16.69 for UPS shipping & $37.80 for the replacement plug.

Japlar has refused to address my request for all or some reimbursement of expenses for my trouble and their faulty product causing damage to my property.

The plug is being returned with a request for credit.  The charge is being disputed on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schauer-Battery-Chargers-/Cincinatti-Ohio-45209/Schauer-Battery-Chargers-Japlar-Schauer-Their-product-damaged-by-properyRefused-to-reim-1093034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schauer Battery Chargers