• Report: #1119901

Schmit Bros Dealership
925 E Green Bay Ave saukville, Wisconsin USA

Schmit Bros Dealership Sold me a lemon saukville Wisconsin

*General Comment: qualify

I purchased a 2006 Chevy Equinox in July 2013.  In august of 2013 I started complaining about the temperature gage.  My car has been to the dealership 3 times.  After that In Jan 2014 my car was in the shop to replace manifold gasket.  A week after that the car stops on me and I was told by Kevin Geldreich that now its something else.  The salesman Brian Cesario who sold me the car knew exactly that the car was a lemon.  He hasnt answered his phone when I've called.  I am extremely angry with this dealership.  I have contacted several governmental agencies to see what can be done but right now my car is sitting at the dealership.  Do not purchase anything from Schmit Bros.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schmit-Bros-Dealership/saukville-Wisconsin-53080/Schmit-Bros-Dealership-Sold-me-a-lemon-saukville-Wisconsin-1119901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schmit Bros Dealership

#1 General Comment

qualify

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

In order for your car to qualify as a lemon it must have been in the shop for the SAME problem more then 5 times in a six month period.  Your issue is that you purchased a USED vehicle AS IS. No matter how clean a vehicle looks, when you buy used you accept that there is going to be issues with the vehicle. It looks like your original issue was the temprature guage. You probably just needed either a radiator flush or to replace or clean the radiator. Other then that your issues STILL remain that you purchased a used car as is. There is no govt agency that is going to be able to assist you in this instance. Even your states AG will tell you that is the problem with buying used.

All you can do is just not shop at that dealership again. But to be honest I have owned MANY used vehicles. EVERYONE of them has had some issue that I had to pay for before it ran smoothly. The dealership DID NOT rip you off. You are just having to deal with what anyone who buys used deals with.