Complaint Review: Schoharie county CPS

Schoharie county CPS
Schoharie, New York United States of America

Schoharie county CPS Melissa Packard Liar!!! Schoharie, New York

*General Comment: not alone

I have seen several reports about Schoharie county department of social services on here. CPS for instance, seems to be at the top of that list for corruption, falsifying documents etc. I for one, have had a problem with a woman named Melissa Packard. She came to my home claiming she got a phone call that I was using drugs. I gave her a urine sample, which was clean and everything was in order so I expected her to disappear. She told me I was under investigation...a month later, my boyfriend and I went on a camping/hiking trip that would have been too difficult for the kids. I hired a babysitter, for a day and a half. The woman who babysat, is very good with kids, has a clean home, they were fine there. She went to my kids school, which was embarrassing of course, and questioned them to find out they were absolutely fine. Melissa came to me AFTER she talked to my children and told me she received a report that I left my kids with a drink lady for 4 days!!! None of which was true. However, I told Packard that my friend Melissa was also there the entire time incase she had a problem with my babysitter. She told me that if she could verify that info, that the case was closed. I provided her with my friends number(who was also staying at the residence due to losing her home in the flood) and she called her. She was well aware that the kids were perfectly taken care of! Yet, she sends me a letter stating that I'm going to be on the registry for inadequate guardianship. This woman not only embarrassed my kids, but stressed me out beyond belief, made false accusations and reports, and has made it very difficult to obtain a job! When I called her to ask how I go about amending it, she basically laughed at me! I'm still working on it, and can't say much more than I have, but this woman needs to lose her job. I can't imagine how many other people have gone through the same thing. It's funny too, knowing how her childhood was, that she would be so vendictive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Schoharie-county-CPS/Schoharie-New-York-12157/Schoharie-county-CPS-Melissa-Packard-Liar-Schoharie-New-York-1042607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Schoharie county CPS

#1 General Comment

not alone

AUTHOR: justamom36 - ()

Hi there, I just read your letter about melissa packard who is notorious for ruining familes, mine is one of them. The reason I am writing is that we have forwarded all the complaints over to face book. Just clisk searh and type in SCHOHARIE COUNTY CPS CORRUPTION. we are all there and we are fighting to make the wrongs right again. Please come visit and post your story on our page. We are looking to get an investigation on this county. Melissa Packard is named too many times for falsifylng, tampering, lying ect. She should have no job . We hope to see you there :)