Complaint Review: science mineral

2800B concord ave York, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

science mineral follow up on scam order of makeup York, Pennsylvania

This company finally answered me, saying that the address was a good one. It's been in existence for 6 months, I told them that once the United States Post Office was involved by use of their mailing service it became a federal case. This is when they answered me. I returned the package with a signature required. Notified Visa and they said that they would inform me if they tried to send me a bill and we could file a rebuttal. I even called them and after almost disconecting me a lady came on the phone and I told her what I had done, and she said that everything would be taken care of. This is the latest info that I have right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/science-mineral/York-Pennsylvania-17492/science-mineral-follow-up-on-scam-order-of-makeup-York-Pennsylvania-557999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on science mineral