Complaint Review: Scooter City

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Milton Delaware
Scooter City
Rehoboth Ave. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA

Scooter City They stole my credit/debit card info and was using it in there own store Rehoboth Beach Delaware

I checked my bank statement today an found out that i was charged alot of money today when I i have not been there in over a week I called the store and no answer. I called the bank and they told me the info was manually typed into the system at the same time i was at work today. They have over charged me before by 10-15$ and refused to refund me and now out of the charge me several hundred dollars. I have talked to several people in the area who have had the same problem with them and have had more problems with the scooter/moped after buying them from there !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-City-/Rehoboth-Beach-Delaware-19971/Scooter-City-They-stole-my-creditdebit-card-info-and-was-using-it-in-there-own-store-Re-1066577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter City