Complaint Review: Scooter movie shop

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: hke — Carbondale Illinois United States of America
Scooter movie shop
Internet, Florida United States of America

Scooter movie shop Ordered DVD for my mom for Christmas on 12/14/12 today is 1/9/13. I have never received an update email and have emailed this joker 4 times now! Internet, Florida

Ordered DVD for a Xmas gift for my mother on 12/14/12. As of today 1/9/13 I have not received my DVD nor an email update. My card was charged 12/14/12! It's not the price that bothers me but this was a gift and this joker is stealing people's money. I have sent 4 emails with no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scooter-movie-shop/Internet-Florida-/Scooter-movie-shop-Ordered-DVD-for-my-mom-for-Christmas-on-121412-today-is-1913-I-h-994320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scooter movie shop