Complaint Review: scooter movies

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: seabrooj — hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
scooter movies
scootermoviesshop.com Internet United States of America

scooter movies Scooter movies shop They never responded to my emails. I wanted to cancel my order because Ihad seen a lot of complaints by other customers, Internet

I contacted the company via email to let them know I wanted to cancel my order because I so too many complaints about them. They never responded to my email. I couldnt call them because I didnt have a telephone number. I feel ignored and not valued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scooter-movies/internet/scooter-movies-Scooter-movies-shop-They-never-responded-to-my-emails-I-wanted-to-cancel-m-983499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scooter movies