Complaint Review: ScooterParts.net

• Reported By: James — Choctaw Oklahoma
ScooterParts.net
11850 Park Waldorf Lane #113 Waldorf, Maryland USA

ScooterParts.net Scooter Parts Never shipped item! Waldorf Maryland

I paid them via PayPal on November 1st 2013, and about two weeks later Had not received anything including any type of shipping information. I filed a claim with paypal after I tried to contact them several times through email. I then contacted them via phone and both times was greeted with someone who knew of the company but could not help me in any fashion as the person who handles it was out of the office. He told me that I would be contacted the next day by said person, but alas was not. I contacted them again two days later but was told this time that the person was out of town. I needed the part but do not want to deal with shady characters and want everyone know to stay away from this place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScooterPartsnet/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/ScooterPartsnet-Scooter-Parts-Never-shipped-item-Waldorf-Maryland-1101709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScooterParts.net