Complaint Review: ScopeCity

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Brett — SALMON Idaho
ScopeCity
730 Easy Street Simi Valley, CA 93065 Semi Valley, California USA

ScopeCity I ordered an item for my telescope from them that never arrived after payment Semi Valley California

I ordered an item for my telescope from ScopeCity online over a year ago. The item was paid for immediately, but to this date has never arrived.

I had tried to call, email them with no response. They are one of several stores in California, but I cannot contact any of them.

I eventually contacted the BBB for assistance and they couldn't contact them either. Not only did I pay for an item I never received, but I can't get any information from them or my money back!

It really makes me angry that their websites are still in operation and I would assume that others can be taken advantage of also. They should be shut down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScopeCity/Semi-Valley-California-93065/ScopeCity-I-ordered-an-item-for-my-telescope-from-them-that-never-arrived-after-payment-S-1102959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScopeCity