Complaint Review: score sence

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: mary broocks — Iowa United States of America
score sence
Internet, Colorado United States of America

score sence OTC score sence unauthorized charge on my debit card Internet, Colorado

*General Comment: score Sence

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: score sence

I contacted this company and requested my 29.95 back since it was not authorized, but they said that I was a day to late and I canceled my membership immediately and I am going to call my bank in the morning and let them know that this charge was not authorized and stop any further charges. I know it will work out but man this was supposed to be a free credit check. not free at all. What a scam. I thought it was funny that they refunded my 1.00 ,but kept my 30.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/score-sence/Internet-Colorado-/score-sence-OTC-score-sence-unauthorized-charge-on-my-debit-card-Internet-Colorado-995394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on score sence

#1 General Comment

score Sence

AUTHOR: Everett - ()

This scam is one where they say free credit report. They tell you they have to have a dollar they in turn charge your credit card $29.95 after 7 days for a bogus member ship.Desputed the charge with credit card company. Waiting results.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

score sence

AUTHOR: mary broocks - (United States of America)

I wanted to let every one know that I took a little time and contacted our attorney general for our state and found out that when they withdrew money out of my account by way of an atm withdrawl, that it is illeagle. I never gave them my pin #. I also turned them into the BBB as I thought i would just make all the rounds. The funny thing is I called score sence and informed them of what I did and the 29.95 was returned to my account with in 24 hours. watch your bank accounts and watch for any atm withdrawls and see if they show up. If they do then call your bank. so on to the next battle.Me 1-score sence-zip