Complaint Review: score sence

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: kim — greenfield Ohio
score sence
Internet USA

score sence i cancelled my membership with this company, however they still charged me 34.44. when i contacted them about this the told me all they could do was file a refund request for 30.95. i have asked to speak to someone who could handle this at corporate but they keep saying there is no one or no number. dallas Internet

i have been charged from score sence even thou i cancelled my account. Not only did they charge me for services that i do not want, they charged me more than the actual price. Online it said 7.99 a month, i was charged 34.44, and when i called to dispute it, they told me they only charged 29.95. The customer care lady that i talked to said all she could do was file a refund claim with corporate and that i would have to wait 48 hours to recieve an email from them stating if i would get the refund or not. I asked to speak to someone else who could handle my call better and she stated that no one could do anything that it is all up to corporate. After arguing with this lady for twenty minutes i finally get her to forward me to her supervisor, he stated the same thing that they do not have access to any way to refund the monies that all they could do was file the refund claim and it was up to corporate. i told him i would like corporates number and he stated that actualy there is no corporate that it is the finacncial department and that he does not have a number to give me to call, i explained to him that if they are human and have a business that there is a number to that department just he is not allowed or willing to give me the number. i told him that this is starting to seem like a big business scam and he refused to talk much longer. he did give me a physical address and an email but still refused to give me a phone number to anyone who could help me out. what do i do? where do i go from here? i want, i need my money back on my card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/score-sence/internet/score-sence-i-cancelled-my-membership-with-this-company-however-they-still-charged-me-34-1136503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on score sence