• Report: #1111991

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: jerricasaldivar — napa California
score sense co
dallas, Texas USA

score sense co score sense is a rip off..wont refund my money dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*General Comment: Failure to READ!!!!

I found this company online. I wanted to check my credit score for free. a lot of the time they want you to put a credit card number to verify who you are and to verify that you are of age. I entered in my credit card number.a few days later I noticed that $29.95 had been taken out of my account.

I called the company immediately. I was informed that they were going to put in for a credit back to my account. The girl informed me it would take a few days.about a week later nothing had yet been put back into my account so I called again and the girl i spoke to told me that she was again going to put in for another credit. She told me it should take a few days.it has now been a few weeks and I still have not heard from them. They told me I should get an email updating me on the status...but I still have received nothing.

I want my money back and cannot seem to get an answer from anybody over there.I informed the girl when I called I am NOT interested in their services. All I wanted to do was check my credit score, she was still very pushy and told me she would refund me my $29.95 and give me a free 30 day trial. I told her I was not interested all I wanted to do was check my credit score. They are very pushy I am NOT interested in the service, I just want my money back.this is supposed to be a company who watches your finances. They are the ones who are ripping people off. I have read on many forums work this company says to call them and they will take care of it, but they don't. All you get is a bunch of people to have no idea of what they're doing.

Donot ever put your credit card information online for this company ever! you will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/score-sense-co/dallas-Texas-75205/score-sense-co-score-sense-is-a-rip-offwont-refund-my-money-dallas-Texas-1111991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on score sense co

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

#2 General Comment

Failure to READ!!!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You are suffering from the point and click syndrome. You ASSUMED that it was free, but had you read the fine print, you would have found it to be FAR from free. NOTHING is free except sunlight and air. EVERYTHING costs SOMEWHERE. In the future whenever you chose to go for a "trial" offer, be sure to READ the entire site and when you find the terms and conditions you print it out so you have a hard copy.

They are not ripping you off, YOU RIPPED YOURSELF OFF. They offer a service. In some places on the web you can find a "free" credit report. However THAT site charges you. They can do this because YOU allowed them too. You probably wont recieve a refund. The best you can do is either have them remove your card from their automated billing, or get a new card issued to you. But even that may not help. Given the general LAZINESS of the American Consumer, they have started putting in contract times on the site. So when you sign up for that "free" service, you end up being put in for a YEAR of PAID SERVICE. If this ends up being the issue in your case, the only thing you can do is take them to small claims court. Since you in essence "Blanket Accepted" the T&C when you made your purchase. Contract Law pretty much states that once you have signed OR agreed to the T&C of a contract, you are STUCK until the contract runs out.