Complaint Review: SCORE SENSE

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: HEATHER — RENO Nevada
SCORE SENSE
4447 N. CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY STE # 110 P.M.B 406 DALLAS, Texas USA

SCORE SENSE IT STARTED IN THE YEAR 2012, SCORE SENSE STARTED TAKING $29.95 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM 2012 TO PRESENT, WHEN I CALLED THEM AFTER I FOUND OUT WHAT THEY DID, THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME BACK ALL THE MONEY THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM ME. DALLAS Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*General Comment: There is no help

I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THIS SLEEZY COMPANY HAS BEEN STEALING FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT SINCE 2012. YOU HAVE TAKEN $29.95, 19 TIMES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. WHEN I CONFRONTED THEM ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THEY CLAIMES THAT I WOULD HAVE TO BE APPROVED TO GET MY MONEY BACK, BUT WHEN THE PERSON THAT STOLD MY IDENTITY OFF-LINE, SCORE SENSE HAD NO PROBLEM AT ALL TAKING MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, AND KNOW MY BANK IS $1600 IN OVERDRAFT BECAUSE OF SCORE SENSE. IVE NEVER ALLOWED THEM TO TAKE THIS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND KNOW ALL I WANT BACK IS FOR THEM TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND TO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY OF $576.00 THATS 19 TIMES THEY TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME THAT I CALL TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON, EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THIS IS A JOKE. I DON'T THINK TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE ON A FIXED INCOME THAT THEY DIDN'T AUTHORIZE ISN'T FAIR. I JUST WANT HELP. YOU SCANDULOUS PEOPLE, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, IF I DONT GET MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT BY THE END OF THE WEEK, I PROMISE I WILL FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES, BECAUSE WHAT YOOU ARE DOING IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DIDNT AUTHORIZE THESE ACTION'S FROM MY BANK. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I WANT MY MONEY BACK. STOP PLAYING WITH ME. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. HEATHER RENO, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORE-SENSE/DALLAS-Texas-75205/SCORE-SENSE-IT-STARTED-IN-THE-YEAR-2012-SCORE-SENSE-STARTED-TAKING-2995-OUT-OF-MY-BANK-1116996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORE SENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Heather,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

#2 General Comment

There is no help

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You have been taken for that amount of money for one very important reason. YOU DID NOT OPT OUT OF THE MEMBERSHIP TRIAL OFFER!! Thats on you. YOU gave them the account information when you paid your $1.00 for the trial credit score. Had you read further you would have seen that you had 14 days from the date you gave them your information to cancel your MEMBERSHIP. This means that they wont be giving you much of ANYTHING back. You wont be able to file criminal charges as this is something that you agreed to by using the trial service. Since you freely admit that you had identity theft, one can safely assume that you checked your credit score and DID NOT opt out of the membership program. In the future PLEASE read ALL of the information on a website BEFORE using the services. This way you can protect yourself from your own impatence.