Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Reported By: Barbara — Tacoma Washington
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway, #110 Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense Unauthorized Withdrawal From Checking Account Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Score Sense Unauthorized Withdrawal From Checking Account Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Went to check my credit score and was redirected to Scoresence instead of Free Credit Report.  They said there was a $1 charge to access the information but that it would be refunded.  The agreement said that if you cancelled within 7 day, you would not be charged.  My initial conta ct was on August 29, 2013.  I cancelled by telephone with a company representative on August 30, 2013.  On September 6, 2013 I accessed my checking account and found that Score Sense had submitted the entire monthly charge of $28.85 to my bank for processing.

My bank cannot stop the funds from processing.  My options are to call Score Sense to see if they will agree to reverse the charges, or I can file a complaint through my  bank.  The funds will not be returned to me until I have a favorable decision. What a bunch of crap.  I will contact the company.  If they do not agree, not only will I file a complaint through my bank. but  I will be contacting the Attorney General's offices in both Washington and Texas to file a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-Unauthorized-Withdrawal-From-Checking-Account-Dallas-Texas-1082468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

Score Sense Unauthorized Withdrawal From Checking Account Dallas Texas

AUTHOR: Barbara - ()

I am happy to report that after contacting Score Sense and requesting a refund, they have refunded all of the funds that were  taken out of my checking account.  I was kind of surprised, especially after reading some of the reports filed against them on Rip Off Report.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Barbara,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense