Complaint Review: Score Sense

Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense They are Stealing from my Credit Card Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company is charging to my Credit Card for five consecutive months for the amount of $ 29.95 without my authorization. I don't know from where they steal my Credit Card information but this is disgusting!!. I already contacted the Credit Card company and they sent the information to the Investigation department. Also, I am going to contact the Police to see how they can contact this company and take actions against this thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75206/Score-Sense-They-are-Stealing-from-my-Credit-Card-Dallas-Texas-1171896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense