Complaint Review: Score Sense

4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Score Sense They are Stealing from my Credit Card Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Score Sense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company is charging to my Credit Card for five consecutive months for the amount of $ 29.95 without my authorization. I don't know from where they steal my Credit Card information but this is disgusting!!. I already contacted the Credit Card company and they sent the information to the Investigation department. Also, I am going to contact the Police to see how they can contact this company and take actions against this thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Dallas-Texas-75206/Score-Sense-They-are-Stealing-from-my-Credit-Card-Dallas-Texas-1171896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

Score Sense

AUTHOR: Ana - ()

Score Sense is requesting a phone call from me. Why you are not calling me to my personal phone or sending me a letter or an e-mail? Because aparently you have all my personal information in file in your company. Well, may be you are going to put my money back in my personal bank account like you done with other customer isn't?

I just received a phone call from the Credit Card and they said that during the investigation this company provided all my personal information correctly! So, the Credit Card is going to charge me with the 5 consecutives months that this company steals from my credit card. I'am going to cancel my credit card because if a company provide them with your phone number and e-mail, that is enough to charge to your account. If anybody know what action I can take against this company, I'll be thankful.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense