Alabama

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lamb led to slaughter — Cypress California
Score Sense
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110, Dallas Internet, Texas USA

Score Sense Misleading advertisement with intent to siphon funds from customer's account Internet Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Score Sense

After reading a Score Sense online advertisement that led me to believe that I would be charged a very small fee, less than $4 for one credit report, I provided Score Sense with my credit card number.  There was no explicit indication in the advertisement that I would be getting anything more than one credit report for the one-time fee I was paying.  Neither was it explicitly mentioned that I would be charged $29.95 per month from the second month onwards, after my payment to Score Sense.  All this happened in December 2011.

It was only this month, July 2013, in which I found out that Score Sense has been charging me $29.95 each month for the service, which they are claiming I signed up for, based on my failure to cancel my membership with them, after receiving my first report.

Score Sense has deceived me, with unclear advertising, and with malicious intent of siphoning funds out of my credit card, without first appropriately making their intentions explicitly clear to me.  I am looking for help to recover the funds I taken from accounts, which amounts to about $600 since December 2011.  I would also appreciate any legel advice you can provide in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/Internet-Texas-75205/Score-Sense-Misleading-advertisement-with-intent-to-siphon-funds-from-customers-account-1066938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

Score Sense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense