Complaint Review: score sense

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: andrew — quincy Massachusetts United States of America
score sense

score sense they say a dollar so i paid the dollar with my credit card.they didnt take only adolllar they took 29.95 from my account without my approval. Internet

i went  to  score sense  to check my credit  they said    a dollar.  todo this.so   i did when   i recieved  my  social security  check  on the  3 rd of dec.  my deposit said  at 330.00  instead  of 360.00. so i check into it.and they said  score sense  took   an  addition  to  1.00  they  took  also  29.95.which   i   was told  only      1.00  to   check   my  credit.also  i did  not  authorize    29.95   but  i did  only  approve  for  1.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/score-sense/internet/score-sense-they-say-a-dollar-so-i-paid-the-dollar-with-my-credit-cardthey-d-984386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on score sense