Complaint Review: score sense

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Will — Van Nuys California
score sense
Internet USA

scoresense.com refuse to refund service never authorized Internet

Refused to refund charges. Credit card company has it in their system as scoresense.com is a scam. Request a block is a must.  Score may be Score Sense estimate according to how your credit report looks.

There's a gimmick to try their service for free, asking for your credit card number to charge a dollar and refunding it right back. Days after the charge of $29.95 shows on my next cc statement, I called and we took 40 minutes talking because Score Sense tried offering me other services and reducing down the $29.95 charge. "It's an unathorized charge and I want a refund" I stated. A week later, I get an email stating they refuse to refund me. I called my cc Capital One and it's already in their system to refund and block their services. Thank goodness because there were more charges from Score Sense in my previous statement and other reviews shows Score Sense doesn't cancel the continous charges. If Score Sense would've refunded the $29.95, they probably would've gotten away with the previous charge of another $29.95. I can imagine how many people got ripped without realizing these charges and Score Sense making profits out of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/score-sense/internet/scoresensecom-refuse-to-refund-service-never-authorized-Internet-1164054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on score sense