Complaint Review: Score sense.com

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Chrissy — San jacinto California
Score sense.com
Dallas , Texas USA

Score sense.com Free credit score Charged me and my husband 120.00 for 2 month membership we were not aware of . We thought it was 1.00 Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went to scoresense . Com to get a free credit report for my husband and I . They said it was 1.00 so I gave my credit card info and then 2 months later , surprise I looked in my checking and they charged me 29.99 times 4 two for my husband and two for me ..

i called them and they were so rude . They said they would check in on it only to find out the reason why they won't give me my money is

Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:

Transaction Date Billed Amount Refund Status
11/27/2013 $29.95 Not Approved
12/27/2013 $29.95 Not Approved

This was charged total 4 timea my husband has 2 also

l

Important Refund Status Information:

• Approved: The refund should post to your credit card or bank account within 3-5 business days.
  • Not Approved: The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-sensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-sensecom-Free-credit-score-Charged-me-and-my-husband-12000-for-2-month-membership-1111652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score sense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Chrissy,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense