- Report: #1111652
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Score sense.com
Score sense.comDallas , Texas USA
Score sense.com Free credit score Charged me and my husband 120.00 for 2 month membership we were not aware of . We thought it was 1.00 Dallas Texas
*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I went to scoresense . Com to get a free credit report for my husband and I . They said it was 1.00 so I gave my credit card info and then 2 months later , surprise I looked in my checking and they charged me 29.99 times 4 two for my husband and two for me ..
i called them and they were so rude . They said they would check in on it only to find out the reason why they won't give me my money is
Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:
|Transaction Date||Billed Amount||Refund Status|
|This was charged total 4 timea my husband has 2 also|
Important Refund Status Information:
- Approved: The refund should post to your credit card or bank account within 3-5 business days.
- Not Approved: The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billin
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-sensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Score-sensecom-Free-credit-score-Charged-me-and-my-husband-12000-for-2-month-membership-1111652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.