Complaint Review: scoresense

scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, D , Dallas, Texas USA

scoresense RIPOFF , Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

My husband and I both signed up for a refundable $1.00 credit scores. You had within 7 days to cancel or be charged.  Accounts were cancelled but we were each charged $29.95 plus NO refund of the $1.00 either.  I called and complained and was told they would contact corporate and they would make a decision.  I got $1.00 back and no way of talking to anyone at corporate.  I am filing a complaint with my bank.  Throughtly frustrated. They lie.....  Stay away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/-Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-RIPOFF-Dallas-Texas-1087391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense