Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Nagesh — Redmond Washington
4447 North Central Expressway, Texas USA

ScoreSense.Com ScoreSence Charged my account for 570 dollars in 19 months 4447 North Central Expressway Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

In a shokcing incident, I realised that ScoreSence.com is chargning me for last 19 months with 29.95 dollars per month. I never relalized this before, as I haven't paid attention so closely to identify this is a fraud transaction.

I got a pop up saying that my credit score will be told for $1 or kind of similar advirtisement in 2012 June. I was curious to check score, as I was plannig to buy a car. It was okay, if they charge $1 for that.

But thereafter everymonth, they are charging me $29.95 per month without sending me any invoice to my account with the statment what thye have charged me for the month.

I called customer care 4 times (Not once, twice, thrice !!!). They refunded only 4 months amount back, but they are not returning the remaining months. Everytime they say, we are placing a request with credit team, after two days,  I recive a mail, saying that this is 'Not Approved'. I never accessed my scoresence account and never had plan to subscribe to them.

Overall they trapped me into that. I can cleary see this is a kind of an organised crime. Not sure if there are any laws to prevent such financial fraud activities. Even if you buy a candly, you get a bill in the store, when someone charging you $29.95 on monthy basis, why don't they send us bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/4447-North-Central-Expressway-Texas-75205/ScoreSenseCom-ScoreSence-Charged-my-account-for-570-dollars-in-19-months-4447-North-Cent-1111697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.