Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Denimac — Edwardsville Illinois
scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas USA

scoresense They charged me 29.99 per month without sending me any information what it was for or how to contact them Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went to creditkarma.com for an advertised free credit report. Next thing I know I am being charged 29.95 a month for a  membership with scoresense (whatever that is). Not only did I never receive any notice from scoresense that I was a member, but when I finally discovered the unauthorized withdrawals I tried unsuccessfully to reach them. My credit card was comprimised 2 months ago and I was told by my bank (not scoresense who was supposed to be watching out for that sort of thing). I finally reached scoresence and demanded that they close my account which they did but would not refund the 6 months prior withdrawals.  This is such a scam.  I never had any correspondence with scoresense  whatsoever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-They-charged-me-2999-per-month-without-sending-me-any-information-what-it-was-1068679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Denimac,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense