Complaint Review: scoresense

• Reported By: David — Austin Texas United States of America
scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

scoresense scoresense should I say SCAMSENCE Dallas, Texas

scoresence aka SCAMSENCE I logged on for my 7 day free trial for $1 right after 7 days i was hit with a $29 fee so i called them to ask for a refund 2 days latter they aproved my wopping $1 and denied my $29 dollar refund,and my membership was terminated i called cack telling them sense I was denied a refund i want to fullfill what I was charged they gave me 30 day FREE trial come to find out from my bank WELSFARGO  i was charged $29 again SS charged me $29 on top of the 30 free trial i got because i was already charged so A TOTAL OF $58 i was charged within one month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-scoresense-should-I-say-SCAMSENCE-Dallas-Texas-745575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense