surrender

scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

scoresense Scam Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went online to scoresense for the free credit report which is not fee it is one dollar unless you call and ask for a refund, seven days later $29.95 show up on my credit card bill when I called for a refund the customer service rep cancelled the membership but not before trying to offer it to me for $12.95. I ask why not just offer it For that price to being with? (scam) I requested that the membership be cancelled and my $29.95 be refunded. the membership was cancelled and a refund was processed for the $1.00. called back about the $29.99 and was told the $29.95 refund was not requsted by the first rep I spoke with and that he would request the $29.95 refund for me. I received an Email that the refund was not approved because it after the 7 day free trial this is deceptive and I am going to the state attorney office to file a formal complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Dallas-Texas/scoresense-Scam-Dallas-Texas-1076961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense