Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: ari hernz — frederick Maryland
scoresense
, Select State/Province USA

scoresense liars, scam, worse ever dallas tx

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

MY wife and I signed for the trial for $1.00. we called five days after and they hanged up twice when I told them that we didn't want anything with them and to cancel our services. Their credit report sheets are not clear and its a total scam., Then my wife called the 6th day. She was told that they will cancel and to wait for 5 business day to get the money back in our account. Two days after she called, I received an email stating that it was denied. I called again and they said that it was too late.

I am calling the bank today to report it as a non-authorized transaction because I did not authorized it, I called before the 7 day trial to cancel it. They are so unprofessional and liars, Yes I said it,,,,,liars. Just return my $29.95 times 2 (we were charge twice) and that's it. I am going to report them in the business bureau too and in Facebook, twiter, linked ,,,, etc, etc, etc. Bunch of crappy people there. Don't try them at all, they will never give you your money back, plus they hang the phone on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Select-StateProvince/scoresense-liars-scam-worse-ever-dallas-tx-1139219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Ari,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense