Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: rollie — council bluffs Iowa United States of America
scoresense
4447 north central expressway #110 dallas, Texas United States of America

scoresense free credit score scam dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company advertises your credit scores for a dollar. What they dont tell you is that after they get your debit card number, they enroll you in a credit monitering program automatically.From that moment on they start charging your debit or checking account $29.95 a month.         I fell for this scam, as I usually check my credit scores once a year, but usually through the reporting companies individually.    Once I gave them my debit card #, they charged it for a dollar. About a week later, as I was checking my e-mail, they sent me an email stating they had started an account for me. I did not subscribe to this.         Then when I checked my bank statement, sure enough, they had taken out $29.95.         I called to complain, to no avail. I told them to cancel it right away,with a refund. Not only did I not get a refund, they cancelled it without giving me the rest of the months services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-free-credit-score-scam-dallas-Texas-997109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Rollie,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CS

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense