Complaint Review: scoresense

scoresense
4447 northcentral expressway suite110pmb406 dallas, Texas USA

scoresense ripoff dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up with scoresense to get my credit report for $1.00. After I had done that it said I had 7 seven days to cancel my membership. on the 5th day they ran the charge of $29.95 thru my account causing it to be overdrawn. now I have had to cancel my debit card and will have a charge of $35.00 for being overdrawn in my account.  It amazes me any more you look for help to try and keep things straight in these hard times and the very people you expect to help you are the ones ripping you off. I think there should be a mass lawsuit against scoresense for false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-ripoff-dallas-Texas-1096698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense