Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Submitted: Sat, January 18, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Geefee — Small town Minnesota
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 Dallas, Minnesota USA

Scoresense Scoresense is taking payments out of my bank account without my approval and no membership Dallas Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: How To Fight Back Against ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense is a fraud and ripoff!  I went on line to check my credit score for FREE and found Scoresense.  It sounded legit so I submitted my request for a 10 day FREE TRIAL.  They did furnish the information in short order, which pleased me.

Then I noticed on my bank account that they had taken $29.95 out of my bank account!!!  I did not authorize this withdrawal.

Since I did not authorize this payment, they stole $29.95 from me and I am livid!

It is Saturday and I cannot contact my bank today but I am going to put a stop to this payment to Scoresense and get a credit back from them on Monday. Hopefully my bank will be able to help me out with this, andI feel confident that they will.

Scoresense needs to be put out of business.

If there is a class action suit brought on this I will participate.  Not so much for the money but to put a stop to them and to assist other people in getting their hard earned money back from these theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Minnesota-75205/Scoresense-Scoresense-is-taking-payments-out-of-my-bank-account-without-my-approval-and-n-1116615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How To Fight Back Against ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSenseFightBack - ()

The keys to fighting back against unauthorized charges from ScoreSense:

1. Generally, it is a waste of your time to negotiate a refund with a ScoreSense customer service agent. They are trained to tell you that all refunds must be approved by someone else in the "corporate office" in the hope that you will give up and not fight back. The only chance that you have of getting a refund from ScoreSense is if you mention specific key words to the call center agent. They key words are "chargeback" (i.e., "I have initiated a fraud chargeback with my bank or credit card company") and "attorney general's office" (i.e., "I will be filing an official complaint with my state attorney general's office, the FTC and the Better Business Bureau"). If you mention these key words, your chances of a refund will increase dramatically.

2. The best thing you can do to fight back is to contact your bank or credit card company and tell them that the ScoreSense charges were fraudulent. Filing a chargeback is relatively easy and this is the most effective way of fighting back. Be sure to file it as a fraud chargeback. When the number of these chargebacks by defrauded consumers increases, ScoreSense may lose its ability to process credit and debit cards.

3. File complaints with the Better Business Bureau here: http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/one-technologies-lp-in-dallas-tx-90008571

4. File complaints with the Federal Trade Commission here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-1

5. File complaints with your state attorney general.

6. Post complaints on consumer sites like Ripoff Report and Complaints Board. These often show up in organic search listings and help to warn other people.

7. Post complaints on the Facebook pages of:

Scoresense: https://www.facebook.com/ScoreSense

One Technologies (owner of Scoresense): https://www.facebook.com/onetechnologies

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.